Monday, June 29, 2009

Appreciation



Appreciation is the key to a strong friendship. That's what I believe, at least. I recently got back in touch with an old friend, someone who I've always admired, secretly wanted to be just like her. We reconnected, and our friendship just picked up where it left off about a year ago. It was just like always. I shared my latest work with her, and she sat there, taking it all in, and really looking at all the details I spent time trying to capture.

Many people don't understand why I love photography so much, and why I'm so passionate about it. The reality is this, when you find something that you love to do, and something you're actually GOOD at, why not throw yourself into it? Why not give it all you've got and explore what you can do with it?

No matter what anyone thinks, I'm going to keep my finger on that shutter, keep taking pictures of anything I find at all interesting to my eye, and keep on doing what makes me happy. I know that there are people out there who do appreciate it, and who can understand how much work it takes, and how much it means to me.







2 what do you think?:

Ryan B said...

Hey Vivi, welcome to the blogging world :)
I LOVE your style of writing. i wish i can write like that one day.

Ryan B

June 30, 2009 at 3:20 PM
quackman said...

i can take hte same pixxx wiht my cell phone cam and they look the same as urz it takes 2 secxs.



j/k
Pretty pics, vivecca! yeah, you definitely seem to like photography.

July 3, 2009 at 2:24 PM

Post a Comment