Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Escapist

Sure I can get crazy sometimes. See?
Today is rainy, and dull, but I finally got together with my best friend in the entire world (will be referred to here as "Biffles") and booked a ticket to Disney with her for this weekend!! YAY! Finally getting out of Miami and going somewhere fun and leaving all my problems behind...at least for two days...It will be fun. I'll take lots of pictures and get excited about everything as I usually do on vacations.

I love vacations. The last time I got out of here was in December/January, when I went to Lebanon for a month to visit my dad and my cousins. It was the best time of my life. I love it there. I never want to leave when I go there. It's TERRIBLE the day I have to force myself to get on that plane, taking me back to my so-called "home", when I know in my heart, that Lebanon is my true home....even though I've never lived there for more than 3 months. I just feel like it's my home. I don't think I've felt that way about any other place in the world that I've visited, except London, which I hope to make my home one day.

That's it for now! Going out to dinner with the family.

0 what do you think?:

Post a Comment