Monday, July 6, 2009

Saying goodbye is hard to do.....


Since I'm quite tired from my mini vacation this weekend, I'm not really in the mood to write, so here's another poem and above, some flowery photos from Epcot.


Dreams of tomorrow

Candied skies and pale blue waters

Paradise hangs in the atmosphere

The promise of a new day hears my call

Conversations kept secret

Yellow lines cannot be crossed

White cords, picks, and double axels

Pirouettes, lights, camera, action.

Stay still, keep moving, my heart beating

Exhilarating, passionately, adrenaline rising.

Living every second, never thinking about stopping.

Be true to myself, believe, love, lose, success, fail.

Experience the rain, the snow, the cold air, the heat waves.

Ride in fast cars, fly the wide open sky, and be invincible.

Horror movies, and nightmares, marry me, and don’t look back.

Say you know me, say you love me, just don’t say anything.

Take out your anger on a pillow, strum the chords and don’t fret.

Keep on playing, keep on fighting. Don’t lose hope, keep on dreaming.

Wish on a falling star, kiss in the rain, smile when you feel like it.

Take the key to my heart, and keep it with your life. Trust me. Don’t stop.

0 what do you think?:

Post a Comment