Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summertime



Summertime is here, and it's the perfect time for some Mango sorbet. The cool, refreshing taste of mango mixed with the creamy tangy flavor. YUM! Craving some yet?

I'm going to Lucky's soon. It's an Asian grocery store, with all kinds of Asian products, from all kinds of flavors of jelly candies, to crunchy candies, to frozen veggies and other strange foods like squid and duck. I run for the chewy milk candy, and the peach jellies. I'll post pictures later for your enjoyment!

Oh, I went to Petsmart today and brought home another little friend for my fish tank. The newest addition to the family is Brownie, a Black Moor Goldfish (originated from Japan/China). Pictures of the Chatila Tank clan coming soon!

As soon as I put him in the tank, Cupcake and Sprinkles went nuts swimming around the tank. I think I broke their monotony. I think they were getting bored of the same old routine in their tank. So I also added some plastic jewels to their tank, for added entertainment and *bling*. ^_^ The newest addition to the family is Brownie. Pictures of the Chatila Tank clan coming soon!

1 what do you think?:

Anonymous said...

Asian supermarkets have a ton of funny stuff. I bought some dried lemons one time......... and they were so gross.

July 3, 2009 at 2:27 PM

Post a Comment