Thursday, August 6, 2009

Under the Influence


Coffee...a legal addictive stimulant. I love it! Why do I love it?

It boosts confidence. It gives me a strong sense of self, a feeling like I can do anything in the world, and get everything that I want accomplished. It brings out another side of me, a more daring side, a fun and exciting side that you never really get to see, because it's locked deep inside, hidden until something brings it out. It just gives me the freedom to be myself, and not care what anyone thinks! It's my alcohol! And the best thing about it? No hangover!

I'm going to start a "Why Don't You" section in each blog entry. Just some fun things to try on your spare/not so spare time!

So for this weekend: Why don't you go to Starbucks, or your local coffee shop, and get your favorite blend, and watch the effects. Monitor your mood before and after. If you see a change let me know!